Elrond Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of our newly opened Multi-Theft-Auto Server

Homeelrond-HomepageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSite Donation

TJT Airlines (not really a gang)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tim
Admin
Admin

Location : Sussex, England, United Kingdom, Europe, The World, The Milky way, The Galaxy, Space

TJT Airlines (not really a gang) Empty
PostSubject: TJT Airlines (not really a gang)   TJT Airlines (not really a gang) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 10:54 am

The TJT organisation: TJT Airlines is looking for pilots, please state your interest here and we can arrange a test for you. We are looking for people who are active on mta and like to fly planes on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-jteam.co.uk
FinalHunter
members
members
FinalHunter

PostSubject: Re: TJT Airlines (not really a gang)   TJT Airlines (not really a gang) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:55 pm

I'd be interested. I cannot get on MTA at the moment, but I am expecting to be able to get on at least by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
blackthunder
blackthunder

PostSubject: Re: TJT Airlines (not really a gang)   TJT Airlines (not really a gang) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:11 pm

FinalHunter wrote:
I'd be interested. I cannot get on MTA at the moment, but I am expecting to be able to get on at least by tomorrow.

lol, arent you trying to start your own clan? hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://lspd.clan.su
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TJT Airlines (not really a gang)   TJT Airlines (not really a gang) Empty

Back to top Go down

TJT Airlines (not really a gang)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elrond Server :: GENERAL :: gang section-
Jump to: