Elrond Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of our newly opened Multi-Theft-Auto Server

Homeelrond-HomepageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSite Donation

Note to ALL Elrond Server admins

Go down 
+5
LoKKaaS
Ivan(BG)
katilemre
killer-007
tim
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tim
Admin
Admin

Location : Sussex, England, United Kingdom, Europe, The World, The Milky way, The Galaxy, Space

Note to ALL Elrond Server admins Empty
PostSubject: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 7:49 am

All admin on Elrond Server (except Elronds and my own) will be revoked due to a recent server crash caused by and admin mis-using the admin panel. The admin powers will eventually be given back until the culprit(s) have been singled out.
Thanks for reading,
Tim.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-jteam.co.uk
killer-007
Admin
Admin
killer-007

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:58 am

Tim was acting like the boss today so my question was:

who are the head admins (the people who lead the server like HQ) ???
Back to top Go down
https://elrond.forumotion.net
katilemre
members
members

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:31 am

yea you're right
Back to top Go down
killer-007
Admin
Admin
killer-007

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:36 am

errmmm elrond had replied on this but his mesage dissapeared
(or some1 deleted it) Surprised
Back to top Go down
katilemre
members
members

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:41 am

only 2 admin in this site??(you and elrond)??so how it be happened?
Back to top Go down
killer-007
Admin
Admin
killer-007

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:13 pm

how what happend????
Back to top Go down
tim
Admin
Admin

Location : Sussex, England, United Kingdom, Europe, The World, The Milky way, The Galaxy, Space

PostSubject: Why i acted like a boss   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 9:38 am

If i didnt act like a boss at that time in particular then the server would be running riot on admin with lots of resources starting and stopping and the time, gravitation level and game speed changing constantly, which would put lots of stress on the server, making it crash. I enjoy playing the server and make it my job to maintain server stability.
~Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
killer-007
Admin
Admin
killer-007

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 9:44 am

noob admins.....
Back to top Go down
killer-007
Admin
Admin
killer-007

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 9:59 am

bbe hq is just me.....
Back to top Go down
Ivan(BG)
members
members
Ivan(BG)

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 11:11 am

killer can i join bbe and become hq plz!
Back to top Go down
tim
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ivan and the BBE? you gotta be kidding   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 11:21 am

Wow Ivan, i have never known someone so power hungry...
Back to top Go down
killer-007
Admin
Admin
killer-007

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 11:36 am

i wont let people join purely cus of the admin
Back to top Go down
Ivan(BG)
members
members
Ivan(BG)

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 2:12 pm

lol i was only joking about joining bbe killer.
Back to top Go down
LoKKaaS
LoKKaaS

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 2:16 pm

hehe mh .. when the new scripts and this admin thing with only BBE TJT ( etc..) HQ are admins will become true (did it become true is the "new scrip" on line?) ... I will be out ..?!
Back to top Go down
killer-007
Admin
Admin
killer-007

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 2:19 pm

ivan stop spamming

lokkaas the script isnt online yet......
Back to top Go down
S2H
members
members

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 8:43 am

I think we can make a few exceptions, as in lokkaas and g-jar. thay already have admin and as far as I know, they used it for RPG
Back to top Go down
Ivan(BG)
members
members
Ivan(BG)

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 9:28 am

i only use admin for cars and weapons. before i used to change modes but now all i do is put lock on
Back to top Go down
IceyTruth
members
members

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:56 pm

I've noticed on some of the other servers that people with admin can be real assholes. For example, i was on SAES and i was role playing as a cab driver. I pulled out a walking stick and started swinging it around in the air abit (not hitting anyone or anything)...an admin then shot me with a tank as i was "being threatening" lol.

People with admin shouldn't abuse it or think that they have admin so are god. They are there to enforce the rules put in place to ensure a smooth running server and more importantly FUN for all the people that we want to be using the server.

Bastard admins = loss of players
Back to top Go down
LoKKaaS
LoKKaaS

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:03 am

Sure I agree but you said you were on SAES and an Admin shot you with a Tank?

2.possibilities:

1. The admin who killed you must be HQ and they usually dont spawn Cars especially no Tanks ..
(so the admin must have been drunk)

2. You werent on SAES...

ah and dont for get the De-sync and all this depends on the placewhere you were "swinging" your walkingstick.. if it was at PD its nothing to wonder about..
Back to top Go down
tim
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 8:22 am

The whole "asshole admin"/"admin abusers" is the whole reason why there will be restricted admin as since it will be roleplay i dont want to risk anyone abusing the admin such as over spawning vehicles that are unneccesary and being unfair to other players.
Back to top Go down
IceyTruth
members
members

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:11 am

Lokkaas, i'm afraid I was on the SAES server and I had a mate on there at the same time, which saw it. It's fairly comman for someone to be bored and think it will be funny but can ruin someone elses fun. In fact I know a few people had commented about the server saying that the admins were a problem.

Tim, restricting admin doesn't necassarily stop the abusing admin scenario although it would help pick out the culprit. If anything we should be strict on admins (any sign of abusing the privildge will have it revoked). For example I have admin but don't see the point in removing mine unless I was adversly effecting the server (same for alot of the good people that go on the server).
Back to top Go down
Jack10
members
members

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 12:46 am

I only use admin for sometimes warping, cars, skins and weapons and i sometimes look at the recorces but i swear i dont touch them cause i know Tim will be angry with me lol!
Back to top Go down
Ivan(BG)
members
members
Ivan(BG)

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 10:55 am

same here m8
Back to top Go down
Elrond
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 11:24 am

Let me clarify the situation:

I am the only person who may remove a player's admin. I forbid anybody else to.
Admin privilege will never become reserved exclusively to HQ members of gangs or clans.
I will not be removing anyone's admin.
Back to top Go down
Ivan(BG)
members
members
Ivan(BG)

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 11:32 am

elrond U ARE THE BEST!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Note to ALL Elrond Server admins   Note to ALL Elrond Server admins Empty

Back to top Go down

Note to ALL Elrond Server admins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next